Square, compact hopper with capacities from 500 to 1750 litres.
• Steep hopper walls, yet with a low filling height from 91 cm.
• Easy attachment to the tractor, spreader always sits level and at the same mounting height.
• 1 pair of “Omnia-Set“ spreading discs with very easily adjustable spreading vanes for normal spreading, late top Dressing and border spreading – no tools required.
• Accurate spread pattern with working widths from 10 to 18 m, Urea safe up to 15 m.
• Comprehensive setting chart for all kinds of fertilisers, seeds, slug pellets, etc.
• Spreading discs, spreading vanes, deflector plate and all important paarts made from stainless steel.
• Guard tube for additional safety.
• Tele-Quick precision border spreading vane (as option available for ZA-XW 502).
• 720 r.p.m. disc speed provides gentle fertiliser treatment.
• Very easily adjustable, robust rate setting with clear scales.
• Hydraulic individual shutter remote control for right and left hand side with 2-way valve.
• Disengageable agitator heads, e.g. for Urea or for prolonged half side spreading.
• Swivel blades for late top Dressing, no Need for a disadvantageous tilting the complete spreader.
• Twin hopper with visual check of the metering apertures.
• Shear bolt protection against PTO shaft overload.
• Excellent value for money.
|Price||Please call (058)56596 for pricing|